Friday, January 18, 2013

Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song

Powered by emp3world.com

I was listening to a lecture the other day that said we can be blessed by having music with our meditations, vision boards, mind movies etc. I am really out of the world of music. I don't listen to the radio, I have better things going on in my head already, I don't need to add things like that.

But in September 2011 I rented a car when I was in Ontario visiting my family. It was fun to be driving a brand new Mazda 3, speeding along the highways in Canada and I had the radio on. This is the only song I remember from the whole trip, it's the only pop song I know. So when I decided I wanted to take my meditation up to the next level because I am WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS, I had to find this song.

I love me!!! I love me more than my parents love me, I love me more than my sweetie pie loves me, I love me more than my BFF loves me. So I will play a love song to myself.

No comments: